Thread: Blame Canada!
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 08:06 AM   #8
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by llreader View Post
You do understand that I was referring to the IIPA as ruthless troglodytes, don't you? If you re-read the first paragraph, you can see that I am talking about the bullying tactics of the RIAA, et al, right?

I love Canada!
Why has the word troglodyte suddenly disappeared from your head post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by llreader View Post
Honestly, knowing that this server is in the Great White North, just posting here makes me feel dirty...
...and this is clearly from you?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote