View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 09:01 AM   #33
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Make that six, if it will work on my ancient pc.
I've used Quoll mainly for the "warm ups" which are fun, but never really used it to write anything lengthy. Seems a bit faffy.
I just realized I still have BB6 on my damn laptop (Truby's program. Blockbuster-something-something). Man, that is really...not great. It had great concepts, one of the earliest programs to really delve into everything a genre writer needs, for a solid piece of fiction, but OMG, it's clunky as s**t. Like, Win98 clunky.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote