View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 03:47 AM   #124
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: kobo gloHD - KA1
I’ll try to do that soon. I managed to get it advboot right on gloHD but with a lot of tries and error. And to achieve that, I had to boot my kobo each time with my test images - you can only test it if you have the device :/ It’s easy to modify the shell script for kobo_daylight model, but I remember I had to put slightly different values that those I expected for the screen when transforming the images from png to raw.

Another thing : if you just edit the shell script with the correct values but associated with wrong images, you could enter to koreader by touching the upper (or the bottom) part of the screen ; even if the display shows nothing.

Last edited by cramoisi; 10-02-2016 at 03:53 AM.
cramoisi is offline   Reply With Quote