View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 06:58 PM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charybdis View Post
Man I really need an E-Ink tablet. I mean a real tablet PC, with usable CPU and RAM (Intel Atom and 1 GB RAM at least), but with E-Ink display, that is no LCD display.

Basically I need a real Android tablet with the E-Ink display! Why the heck cannot someone manufacture one?
It the first paragraph you seem to want a windows machine running atom processor. I know of no driver for E Ink that runs under windows. In the second you want an Android tablet which is likely RISC based. There are drivers available for these devices. The entourage is a dual screen device that uses E Ink on one side a LCD on the other. It is Android based. Whether the processor meets your needs I do not know.

All of the Android devices in our wiki are marked in https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Category:Android

Some of these are E Ink.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote