View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 05:20 AM   #20
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thre's not much point rehearsing the old chestnut about authors getting free exposure from torrents -- it's been discussed to death here on MobileRead. The fact is, as Steven Lake says, writing is work, at least when done professionally, and when you don't pay the workman he eventually downs his tools.

When I was offering my novels as shareware, I was surprised by the huge number of hits my site was getting from China, second only to the U.S. and way ahead of Britain and the rest of Europe combined. Not a single payment was received from China.
Richard Herley is offline   Reply With Quote