View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Can someone recommend me a nice ebook about homosexualism? But please, not one with religious focus ... not one with liberal point of view either ... need a medical or psychological point of view instead, impartial.

I would like to learn more about the topic.

Thanks ...
Could you be a bit more specific? Maybe give some examples of books about heterosexualism that you'd consider equivalent, so people know what kind of books you're seeking?

Wikipedia has a list of nonfiction books about homosexuality that may be a good starting point; you could what people think of specific titles on that list.

One that I hear recommended often is Biological Exuberance, which covers homosexual behavior in animals.

Gay, Straight and the Reason Why has a neuroscience approach.

Homosexuality: The Psychology of the Creative Process is by Paul Rosenfels, M.D., the first American social scientist to defend homosexuality in print as a valid lifestyle; it's available free online (although not in ebook format).
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote