View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #11
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I hope she can make use of it... and "maybe" by the end of the year, it will support ePub... who knows, Sony has been pretty secretive.

I can't wait to see the "Delivered" status on the UPS tracker. I would put a link to the tracker here but not sure she wants me to do that.

Enjoy it Cat!

BOb
I'll be your tracker - you'll hear me scream in Florida when I put my hand on it!! Thank you so much, soooo much!!! And I thanked dad plenty too, the sneaky little man! Can't believe he watch me drool on devices at the Mtl meet-up without saying a word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
What a thoughtful and generous person you are, BOb.

Cat, don't spend too much time with your new reader. With the new job and your Facebook modding, we'll never see you!
Yeah, well, sorry to say, I'm pretty much gone! I already have plenty of books downloaded to read on the computer (.lrf!!!) so I'll be busy!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote