View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Possible to have default view as code view?

Hi, I've started using Sigil a bit and I'm liking it quite a bit.

However, as you have already said on a number of occasions, QtWebKit is SLOW. Now book view usually isn't too much of a problem in most cases. However when editing/creating a book with very LONG chapters (although still well under 300K), opening each chapter to work on them is painful.

Therefore, I ask is it possible to add an option to open a xhtml flow in code view by default?

Cheers, Sherman
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote