Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #129
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Today i got a PRS-T2 with above mentioned Version. I tried a jailbreak, but no success.
Therfore i updated to 100411081. But i wasnt able to Jailbreak, and to root.
Is a solution possible?
So, what happens? Does the jailbreak go through and reset the reader, and the reader then doesn't show the "Updating" screen? Or does the jailbreak script fail? You have not provided enough information.

Since you had the older version of the firmware, I suspect the jailbreak should still work. Recently Sony has started selling the readers with patched up Recovery, which makes jailbreak impossible, but I doubt that your reader has that.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote