View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #195
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Thing is, improvements don't draw reviews, attention and publicity. Distinctive features do. The Facebook integration is all about distinguishing the Kobo from all the other ereaders out there.

Now, I've been having my fair share of problems with 1.9.17. Although I don't mind the missing top margin, I had a rather large ebook (Dresden Files Collection 7-12) lock the reader on me a number of times. It also seemed to cause problems with my ADE authentication. Finally, the web browser is a lot less stable. It crashes the device regularly now.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote