Thread: PRS-350 Book Cover Missing
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:58 PM   #6
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I've been using SeaBookGuy's suggestion after he recommended it in another thread. Works great and now my cover list looks pretty! I have been getting cover images from the goodreads website. Then I resize them to 168px width by 217px height and save to the thumbnail folder on the ereader. Each book has its own subfolder where the jpg is stored. It is important to keep the same filename.

EDIT: Thought I should add that the majority of my books have DRM that I've been using this suggestion for.

Last edited by Bookworm_Girl; 01-20-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote