View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 06:19 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Can't the images be put into the config_dir\resources\images, like the other image replacements?
My configuration folder doesn't have a resources\images folder. If this is a proper alternative then my question is moot.

I created the path you mentioned and moved the plugin thumbnails. Then I started calibre and the thumbnails were in the menu as expected. Unless calibre somehow caches these thumbnails I guess all that is needed is to change the directions of the plugin posts to reflect placing these images in the config\resources\images folder.

Thanks Chaley for the scoop.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote