View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #8
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain View Post
That's a good idea, but I'm not sure it's practical for me. I've limited space and equally limited patience! I'm trying to process around 100 books (1 box) at a time, and I don't really have anywhere to hang that many books.

I fact, my current observation is that just being out of the garage and in the fresh air for a day or so removes the worst of the smell. I'll let you know how well this works ou!

Iain
100 books in a box? Dang! Either they are small books or the boxes are back breakers! My books average 40 per box and that's plenty heavy! Besides just not having room anymore to store them, I'm just too old to be lugging them around.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote