View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
A 98% satisfied rate is incredible. I can understand why.... I know for me my expectations were not all that great. I actually got it to try out, and I thought probably take back. I like my old 3G iPhone, but am not a big fan of Apple... just open minded. The device exceeded my expectations, and therefore I kept it and am extremely pleased with it.

Is the iPad perfect? Of course not. Nothing is, or ever will be. But, as I have said before, the iPad has given the most satisfying user experience to me since my Commodore 64..... and that was a long time ago

The app store is screwy (but overall the best there is anyway), printing is solved with the new printers coming out (we really need to get rid of cables anyway), memory-card slot.... sure I'll take it.... front-facing camera, I don't care but understand that many would.......
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote