View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 10:24 AM   #13
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So does anyone here have MobiPocket Creator installed? I still want to test HTML saves from Book designer and see how they come out with little or no extra work.
I can give you a quick look. I do have it installed. I have the pc version installed of the Reader. I do not have a Sony reader so I cannot check that part. But for long term I suggest you install it yourself. It is not hard to install.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote