View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #8
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i know a lot of people feel really pleased when a relatively new member gives them karma because they are happy to have been able to help out.

there is nothing to be embarassed about ; we all were new at one time and everybody starts at the beginning ! it's the gesture that is important, not the number.
Oh, well then, it's nice to know that! Thank you!

BTW, I think maybe some new members might not know how to find out who gave them karma and why. I only stumbled upon how to get that information by accident. Otherwise, I would have no clue why my karma was increasing!
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote