View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 01:32 AM   #10
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@Jellby, thank you for that info. Now I know not to beat my head against that brick wall.

@ GMcG -- that is very clever, thank you so much for the tip! I know what I will be doing tonight. (Are you as addicted to PSP as I am? I have been using it ever since it was a shareware on some demo CDs offered back in the mid-1990's.)

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 09-23-2013 at 01:37 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote