View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #27
rayhigh
Zealot
rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo (wife)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoGirl View Post
With the Kobo, unless I HAVE to update because of a huge bug or because I'm forced to do a factory reset, I don't do it. The version I have is working fine, I can read my books and make shelves to organize them, I have fonts that work. I have no issue with users who upgrade every time a new firmware version is released, it's just not what I do. If/when I have a big problem, I'll do it. Until then, as my husband has pointed out, if it's working why bother?
Yes, I know what you mean. Once indoor plumbing was invented, I never bothered to update my house. Carrying in water from the well worked just fine. Why bother? All my computers still run MS-DOS, too. After all, it works, so why bother?
rayhigh is offline   Reply With Quote