View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #16671
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I am currently listening/reading Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein. I'm about 40% of the way in and enjoying it so far. This is a first person book that follows a soldier from high school, through military training and through his career as a space infantry soldier.

No, I would never equate a book to a movie. Most movies are only loosely based on the book whose name they share. I happen to like the first movie in the series. It seems more based on a comic book than a book.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote