View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #409
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepk View Post
twobob, two minor issues with your helper extension:
- Delete dangling colon from ALLOW ScreenSaver
- When I use TOGGLE UsbNetworking (well done BTW) I can't see any output from eips 1 38 " USBNETWORKING $DIRECTION CHANGES COMPLETE". I think that niluje's progress strings overwrite it - at least when direction's UP, maybe moving yours to another screen position could help?
sounds like I may have made a slight boob.

about the EIPS. no.. it should be fine there. must have made a bundling mistake as it works on my local copy. am having a look now.

Will check it. was fairly sure I had fixed that up but clearly haven't.

update when I have one

Last edited by twobob; 02-19-2013 at 12:16 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote