View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:51 AM   #23029
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Yes, I don't like my ereader to go naked, as I have dropped some of them and they survived only because of the sturdy covers.
I think I go and look for the dimensions and email Oberon.
I'm planning this cover to have four layers; leather lining, neoprene, thin hard Kydex plastic, and leather outer cover. That way I won't need to carry it in a more protective sleeve except for long distance traveling. I have everything here in the house, so once I get the actual dimensions, I can begin putting it together... unless I want to get fancy and do some leather tooling on the cover. I'm planning a thick round Mexican braid for the edges just because that will 'close' the front and back together more than just stitching, being thicker, and giving some extra protection to the sides.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote