View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #13
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
^ I haven't noticed any screen color fading, and it's the first time I am hearing about this. I've had mine since it first came out in the summer, but I am not using it extensively, because I tend to grab the iPad over the N7 a lot. Still, I use it almost every day for a bit.

Also, I have seen the $199 N7 in my local Staples, so maybe they just don't offer them online, but do in their brick and mortar stores?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote