View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #8246
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I believe that Hanukkah, the eight day Jewish festival of lights, begins tonight. I love the message and the harmonies of this song.

[YOUTUBE]
Nice music, but the recording sounds terribly muddy on my PC.

Here's a little religious trivia. A friend of mine who's a rabbi told me that Hanukkah is considered one of the more minor of the Jewish holidays. He said the most important holiday on the Jewish calendar—and this surprised me somewhat, although upon reflection it makes perfect sense—is...

Spoiler:
...Shabbat (the Sabbath; the weekly day of rest).
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote