View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
BakaTensai
BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
My large blue blotch was much reduced after I thoroughly cleaned the screen with a glass cleaning spray.
OK, just took some glasses cleaner and a microfiber cloth to the screen. I was momentarily excited, as it looked like it worked! But as I looked at the screen longer I realized that that while it might have removed some obvious fingerprints, the large yellow splotch was still there, as well as most of the unevenness
BakaTensai is offline   Reply With Quote