View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #6
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchreading View Post
Thank you both for the suggestions. I already have Calibre set to not import tags. I like my own. I like being able to use the tag functions in Calibre. When editing the metadata for a book, and you use the "set the meta data from a selected format" icon to load the metadata, you get all the tags and sometimes that can be quite a few tags. If you use the tag browser, you still have to go through with multiple clicks to get rid of all the tags. I like using the tag browser to get rid of certain tags from all books and it's great for applying specific tags to a book, but it's still a pain to get rid of all the tags for a single book.
Well I didn't even know what that button was for Thought it was for info. One lives and learns

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote