View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 01:02 AM   #213
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I think I might take a peak at suzane brockmann and laura griffin. I am not a teen and emo carry on just drives me nuts. I do not mind a good slaver of spice, I am no prude, even some romance, but I need a good suspense.thriller line running though the book. Something to sink my teeth into. I do not even mind a good horror or even a non dry sci fi. I enjoy interesting characters with lots of twists and turns not emo teens pretending to be adults.

thanks for the ideas

applesauce
emo teens. That's a good description. If you are into paranormal romances I highly recommend Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series. It has a perfect balance of action, suspense and romance. Her take on Vampires is very unique and refreshing. Although some have said it near J.R. Ward's Black Dagger series I tend to think it's unique enough to stand on it's own.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote