View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #14
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
While I'm not interested in reading any of the books mentioned in the column, I do recall Len Edgerly of The Kindle Chronicles podcast mentioning that The Hunger Games books were remarkable. I doubt Mr. Edgerly moves his lips when he's reading.

While this doesn't classify as YA and steps a rung down to juvenile, I plan to revisit some of those John Bellairs books I enjoyed so much as a kid. I'll be sure not to move my lips or breathe through my mouth, but I'll enjoy the trip down memory lane and will make no apologies for it.
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote