View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 10:37 AM   #44
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
True, but as far as the battery is concerned, 20 5% top-ups and 2 50% top-ups are equivalent. You don't have to take my word for it - there are lots of web sites about lithium polymer batteries which will confirm this.
Does the new one have a lithium polymer (Li-poly) battery? I haven't seen that. I was referring to the Lithium ion (Li-ion) variety that my 505 has.
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote