View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
I have owned both in the past, I'd go for the DX IF you usually read in bed or at a desk. It's heavier than the Kindle 2 and some people talk about arm strain with it. It's not the best device for holding up in front of your face (for some people). Since you are reading on a park bench at times, go to the Amazon site and look at the weight of the DX, then try holding a similar weight like you would a book and see if your arms can take it.

I have no problem with the weight, but some people do.

But in most other respects, the DX is a superior device in my books. Both devices fit into a briefcase easily.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote