View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
new Kindle - web browsing on Wifi only?

I didn't put this is the main "new kindle thread" but I noticed on Amazon's site, under the description, this little tidbit:

New WebKit-Based Browser
Kindle's new web browser is based on WebKit to provide a better web browsing experience. Now it's easier than ever to find the information you're looking for right from your Kindle. Experimental web browsing is free to use over Wi-Fi. The experimental web browser is currently not available for some customers outside the U.S. Check Your Country.

I wonder if they are concerned about eating too much data over 3G without having people pay for it?
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote