View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia_lollipop View Post
Hi I have a question, I haven't already found an answer in precedent threads.
While reading a book on my kindle fire I can see in the bottom of the page the number of total pages, the quantity and the percent of pages already read. Is it possible to show those informations also for the chapter I'm reading? So I could know how many pages remain to the end of a chapter.
Thanks
Not sure it can be done with the Kindle Reader, but it does show the chapter page numbers in Moon+ Reader Pro, which I use in preference to the Kindle Reader, as it is much more configurable.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote