View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #9
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnesir View Post
There are currently 216 books on the ereader. All books are sent to the main memory as I haven't inserted a memory card. If I highlight more than one book, it will only send one book. Any time I send a book over, I can no longer find the previous book I added.
Something may be wrong with the machine, or some problem between Calibre and an old version of the firmware?

You may need to do a hard reset and start over, to clear up any glitches anyway.

Do you have the latest Firmware version? I have Version 1.0.04.11081 on mine. You can go to http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-...3#/downloadTab

And chose your system and install it if you don't have it already. Then follow directions.

If you're going to start from scratch, now would be the time to install an upgrade. Othewise, I don't know why it would be happening. I haven't see that one before.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote