View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #49
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I agree. Like you I have a ton of devices and don't need another.

What would maybe get me looking is if there were some big improvements on the software side of things on a new device as I don't think there's anything new and must have slated on the hardware end.
you hit the nail on the head, all these e-readers in some form or another have a deficiency in the way they do their main purpose reading e-books, look how horribly most handle organization of the libraries on these things, the Fire is beyond terrible and the Nook and the Kindle Touch are no great shakes either, they need to improve those things
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote