View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #9
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I already have money saved up for the KF2 in my Amazon account and will be adding to it for the coming months in preparation.

This is the case for most Android devices sadly. That's why XDA/CM exist and are responsible for so many ROMs. In general a lot of manufactures don't bother with upgrades, not just because they want you to buy the next model, but because the hardware gets old. Like with iOS devices/Apple computers.

ICS is very good for the KF because it is assigned for devices that don't have buttons. You have the volume in the system bar which is nice. I know you have that in stock too, but having that at the bottom makes a whole difference UI wise. I think with all the hardware issues the current model is having that it won't be officially released though.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote