Thread: 3G/4G USB card
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 05:48 PM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Serena,

I hope you like the Ermine upgrade (I like mine! ), but it will not give you access to the Google Android Market. Can you get the apps you need/want from Amazon Appstore, or from any of the locations listed in the "Resources for New Edge and Pocket Edge Owners" thread here?

Also, if you know the name of the app you want, you can often find it by googling <app name> apk.

Not all apps work on the eDGe, even running Ermine. Check here and in the other forum for lists and suggestions of what works and what doesn't.

I hope you enjoy using your eDGe, even if it doesn't do everything you thought it would.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote