View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Unable to open any books

I have a most bizarre issue with my kindle, I am unable to open any books at all, even RSS feeds via Calibre, the error message I am getting is
Quote:
The selected item could not be opened. If you purchased this item from Amazon, delete the item and redownload it from Archived items available in Home
I have tried deleting, re-downloading but to no avail, I have also restarted the kindle a couple of times with no success, I have previously installed the 3.1 update. I have fired off an email to Amazon CS, but I thought that I would try the forum first before I go to the expense of phoning CS. Wi-Fi is working.
Cheers
Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote