View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #12
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Hardcore test

MM (Mighty Mouse) went through the ultimate resistance test this afternoon!

I was driving in the city and had, quite innocently, put my 360 on the co-pilot's seat. Then I was forced to throw out the anchor because the car in front of me decided brusquely to let someone vacate a parking spot (to take possession of it, of course).

This caused MM to take flight with an emergency landing on the board and a subsequent downfall! Oh, the dread!

On destined arrival, I dived for my my little friend, fully prepared for doom, but behold: not a scratch, not a bump, screen not damaged and in full working order! Pheww!

Please don't do this at home, though, this stunt was performed by professional stuntmen!

BTW: The cover was still in place!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote