View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 12:49 AM   #226
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
I think maybe you guys had some really high expectations for the Vox being a high functioning tablet right out of the box. I think the fact that Best Buy has them in their eReader section and you can return in within 30 days (not the usual 14 for PCs, tablets and the like) is very telling.

I like what I see so far. I think as long as mine doesn't start freezing and acting funny, I'll be happy. I am not so heavy on all the apps, so I won't be disappointed...just as long as I can get my library books to work and I can start using Pulse and Reading Life, I am going to be a happy camper.

I must say though, I will never 'leave' my Kobo WiFi. I love it too much. I am going to use my Vox for more colour-oriented reading and the odd surfing when my son is hogging my laptop!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote