View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #52
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I am really tempted to get this what do you guys think is it real
http://www.firstsing.com/p/2573/fs31...tional-version
I wouldn't do it. Part of what you get when you buy a known brand is confidence and realiability. There are a good many reviews on the Note II and ample placed to find the product in person.

With this device there is no information one can gather. It's a real crap shoot. The specs are identical with the Note II but is the software the same and the build quality the same? That stuff really matters.

But then again I'm not a gambling man. I'd rather pay twice the price and know what I got than hope for he best.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote