Thread: Onyx Boox i86
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 02:09 AM   #405
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
So, September has finally arrived, it's time to think about that i86. But I also like the M96, because that one has a stylus. But no backlight, which is why I like the i86... And I already have the T68 but the backlight of that one is simply too bright at lowest settings.

So, now I've no idea anymore which one to buy from the bonus I'll get at the end of this month!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote