Thread: Onyx Boox i86
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 06:54 PM   #393
KnuX
KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KnuX writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Onyx Boox i86
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinogodzilla View Post
Great review and some valid points there, thanks. You really looked closely

I added a 'bugtracker' page to the wiki. You can describe your findings there so that they don't get buried amongst thousands of posts on this forum. You could just mention them briefly and backlink to your forum post to avoid duplication of effort.

There is also a wiki page for i86 that some other kind soul added where normally all useful info gets collated for the very same reason (see M96 wiki for some examples).
Sorry for the very late answer. I just installed 1.7.3, will re-test and add any remaining issues to the tracker
KnuX is offline   Reply With Quote