View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #4094
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenChen View Post
Hi Phil_C,

I looked inside the PRS 650 ‘ZORK-C-Edition‘ zip file and as far as I can tell the Chess app should be accessible in the Games menu. Does that menu show up on your reader? The IntFic app (in which you can play Zork) should also be in the Games menu.

Ben.
No, Chess does not appear in the More menu. Interactive Fiction does. There is a chess folder on the 350 containing a single file: "performance.bin".

Note that I installed the Zork "tested personal version" at the top of the Zork download page. Could that be different than the Zork-C version below it? The zip files appear to be exactly the same except for time stamps being a few minutes later in the "tested personal version".
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote