View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 11:07 PM   #4090
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Not sure this would make any difference, but did you do a full shutdown after installing PRS+ the first time? Possibly not everything was functioning until that complete shutdown?
Yup, I did two shutdowns after each install.

I suppose I could go back and try it again. I can copy my customized CSS files and maybe use the Restore Settings feature to get things back to where I have them now.

Got to be in the right mood to start all this again. Not sure if the chess game is worth it. Everything else is perfect.
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote