View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #4088
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenChen View Post
I think that all of the Zork changes to do with fonts and line-heights, etc, have been incorporated into the latest PRS+ alpha (2.1.0.2). You could install it and see if things work. If not, just go back to the Zork edition.
I installed PRS+ alpha first and it did not allow me to change fonts or even line height, no matter what I tried. That's why I went to Zork, which immediately worked.
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote