View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #4087
BenChen
EPUB Metadata ******
BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_C View Post
Ripplinger, you get credit for putting PRS+ back on my radar! I just wanted the ability to change fonts. All the rest seemed to be overkill. But now I see how useful many of the tweaks are.

Strangely, font changes and line-height changes simply did not work for me in the non-Zork edition. It probably has something to do with the specific ways I format books in calibre. The Zork install solved all that immediately, and then I went on to customize the CSS for two favorite fonts and a dozen others. The dialogues for font-size and line-height work, too, and were easily customizable to my preferences.

The chess is not a big deal, but it's there so I'd like to give it a try.
I think that all of the Zork changes to do with fonts and line-heights, etc, have been incorporated into the latest PRS+ alpha (2.1.0.2). You could install it and see if things work. If not, just go back to the Zork edition.

And you know that once PRS+ is installed on your reader, you can update (or change editions) simply by copying the PRSPInstaller folder (located in the "update.zip" file inside the download from the website) onto your reader and rebooting. So it is not difficult to experiment!
BenChen is offline   Reply With Quote