View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 02:02 PM   #4086
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
Ripplinger, you get credit for putting PRS+ back on my radar! I just wanted the ability to change fonts. All the rest seemed to be overkill. But now I see how useful many of the tweaks are.

Strangely, font changes and line-height changes simply did not work for me in the non-Zork edition. It probably has something to do with the specific ways I format books in calibre. The Zork install solved all that immediately, and then I went on to customize the CSS for two favorite fonts and a dozen others. The dialogues for font-size and line-height work, too, and were easily customizable to my preferences.

The chess is not a big deal, but it's there so I'd like to give it a try.
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote