View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #4084
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
This FW is super-awesome! OK, I'm a little late to the party. But I installed this on two 350s and it's like having two new readers.

One question: Where is the chess game?

I installed the Zork "tested personal version". A chess folder is on the reader, but chess does not appear in the More menu.

Do I need to install a different PRS+ version (Zork-C)? If so, I don't want to lose all my CSS font changes, etc. I have my PRS+ settings saved, so I hope those could be restored. Or is there a way to activate the chess game in this version?
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote