View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 01:22 AM   #4083
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
i got the invalid page bug again, even with this latest alpha build>
get to end of bo0k -> options-> delete book -> invalid page!
then if I press home I see that book thumbnail is still present in current book frame & that notes are still present in all notes. ( but book is not present in all books ). Only a complete shutdown + restart will clear the remnants.
I still can't predict when this bug will strike. In previous tests I have reloaded the same book, jumped to last page, deleted it... & all has been fine, so its not triggered by anything in specific books as far as I can see.
I do not use memory cards and have only 9 or less books installed, usually. I use only epub format.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote