View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 12:54 AM   #3
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I had two Paperwhite 2s, the first wasn't too bad apart from a light bleed in the frame, without that I probably would have kept it, but even so now it's gone back I find I don't miss it, I also think I prefer the whiteness of the PW1, with all it's shadow hues.

The new screen is cream, how the adds can say whites are whiter I have no idea as there is no more white on the screen. I guess the screen colour was changed to hide the shadows from the LEDs.

The problem we now have is if this is the new Carta screen then eventually all screens will be cream.

My second one was a splotchy darker, more yellow screen, the best one was the first.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote