View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #8
AintLDS
No soliciting
AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage and iPhone 8 Plus
So the new NT arrived yesterday and I've been testing in different light. The conclusion is that the replacement definitely has a better screen with a slightly lighter gray background and sharper definition of text. It's very close now to the Touch but the Touch is just a bit better. Martyd, you are probably on to something - for the price they probably took a few shortcuts.

I still really like the NT form factor and lighter weight so it's difficult to choose between it and the Touch. Now that the screen is a bit nicer I may be favoring the NT. Both are nice units, though - you really can't go wrong. I think Amazon has done a very good job improving the product since the original.

Last edited by AintLDS; 03-15-2012 at 08:15 PM.
AintLDS is offline   Reply With Quote